“Master the Kettlebell Movement Essentials and Quickly Become the Trusted Authority on Functional Kettlebell Training!”
With our unique approach to kettlebell training you’ll learn…
How to deliver world-class kettlebell workouts to a wide spectrum of clients by gaining a thorough understanding of exactly how the kettlebell affects the body
The core components of true kettlebell training… The secrets to achieving functional movement mastery
How to stand out from the competition with proven results-driven functional training formulas that most other trainers don’t know
Specific kettlebell exercises for correcting faulty movement patterns and enhancing yours and your client’s natural athletic ability
Plus… You’ll always be up-to-date with the latest exciting advancements in kettlebell training technology because we’re giving you lifetime course updates via personal membership of the Private Kettlebell Club
What others are saying…
I found the online level 1 training with The Kettlebell Training Academy exceptionally valuable and innovative in the way in which it was constructed. Being able to take my time learning the skills required with excellent video guidance was essential in ensuring that I could become an effective, safe and knowledgable kettlebell trainer. – Charlotte Polland, The Charlotte Anne Polland Studios
The course provided a very easy to teach, step by step approach to kettlebell training. Very importantly, specific attention is given to technique analysis and appropriate correctional strategies to improve technique. Further, Ramon’s encyclopedic knowledge and subject matter expertise was a most valuable resource in itself. Couldn’t recommend this course highly enough for people with even the slightest of interest in a diverse, functional training tool that can address all of the components of fitness. – Pasquale Kabi, As Fit As Possible
Thanks Ramon! It was the best course I have ever done. Your experience and knowledge was amazing, and made me research some of the comments you made, which will benefit me in being a more knowledgeable PT. I have already told mates about it, sure they will sign up for the next session. Much Appreciated – Frederik Smit, Fitness First
I think I said this in my recommendations, but I would seriously recommend this course to all personal trainers, it goes above and beyond any other course I have done, I will certainly be using kettlebell training in all my PT sessions. – Andrea Everingham, GL14 Health Club
I’d just like to say a big thank you to Ramon for the Kettlebell Instructor Course. THANKS RAMON!!!!! In every aspect, it was by far THE BEST (I’m not exaggerating) fitness industry training course I have ever done. When my friends ask me how it went I tell them it was amazing and they should do it… The course not only gave me the knowledge and confidence I need to effectively utilise kettlebells as a training tool with my clients, but the scientific/coaching knowledge and skills you displayed have really inspired me to be a better personal trainer. Thanks again – Jenny Wilson, Fernwood Female Fitness Centres
Here’s some of the powerful techniques, drills and corrective strategies you’ll learn on the KTA Level 1 Kettlebell Instructor Course…
- The 5 steps to successful swings that will get anyone swinging a kettlebell as safely, quickly and effectively as possible – we’ve taken away all the guess work!
- In-depth kettlebell swing corrective strategies that we’ve tested on thousands of people of all different levels of skill and conditioning, and improved over the many years we’ve been providing kettlebell education.
- A toolbox of unique drills to make it easy to correct and optimise yours and your client’s technique.
- Corrective-exercise for the posterior chain muscle firing order that will produce instantly noticeable results – clients will be amazed when their hip and glute power increases dramatically.
- Specific single arm swing techniques to get this foundation movement to mastery level… fast!
- How to use the multi-functional get-up as a movement screen, so you can identify faulty movement and your client can get a fun, challenging kettlebell workout without risking injury.
- How to train trunk rotation and address asymmetries that will sky-rocket your core strength!
- The secrets to building solid shoulders that will get you pressing harder and heavier than ever before.
- Troubleshoot common errors and fine-tune lifting technique to easily instruct a complete beginner.
- How to increase squat depth by addressing mobility issues – and be able to deep squat safely in just minutes.
- How to increase deadlift weight instantly – no back strain, only safe, effective lifting.
- How to fix the knee collapse that’s common with single leg exercises – single leg stability and strength will go through the roof!
- How to use the developmental lunge to teach lunges to the “un-lungeable”.
- Learn optimal body alignment and gain the mechanical advantage for more power and integrated strength.
- The importance of training the lockout position correctly as a foundation for overhead strength and power exercises.
- Address the often-performed “broken wrist” position that can sap your strength during the kettlebell lifts.
These techniques, drills and strategies will give you a deep understanding of the kettlebell movement essentials so that you can unleash the true benefits of functional kettlebell training for yourself and your clients.
Here’s what you’ll get…
- Online Members-Only access to our Private Kettlebell Club for all your training materials.
- Need a refresher course?! As a member you can access it whenever and wherever you need to.
- Video tutorials including detailed technique analysis so that you can put the exercises into practice right away.
- Unique slow-motion clips so that you can learn all the nuances for more effective exercise execution.
- Easy to follow step by step instruction for all techniques and strategies so that you gain a thorough understanding of all the kettlebell training specifics.
- Multi-page notes/pdf’s with everything you need to know about each kettlebell exercise and strategy, so you can follow along with the video tutorials at your own pace.
- Technique-oriented simple to follow assessment procedure for certification
You can take as much time as you need to complete the training. Complete it over a weekend, or a week, or more. It’s your choice!
Access on the go
QuickClips of ALL strategies and exercises covered in the program. QuickClips are designed to be quick access short video clips and basic cues to remind you of the major aspects of each of the strategies. Perfect for when you’re in between sessions – they’re compatible with iPhone and other mobile devices.
Never run out of workout ideas
Exercise Enhancement Drills are drills that combine specific exercises and strategies that will correct faulty movement patterns and enhance performance. Combine them for unlimited program design options, so you never run out of workout ideas.
As a member of our community you will get continued support. You can comment or ask questions on each of the sections throughout the program, or contact us anytime with any specific questions you may have.
System requirements and details
All you need is a PC or laptop, an internet connection, and a kettlebell. With multiple viewing options and the ability to download, our program is configured for all connection types.
Prerequisites: No previous kettlebell training is necessary. Non fitness industry persons are catered for.
Certification: Complete the technique-oriented video assessment in your own time.
Get started right away!
You can start your program in just minutes from now, so take the first step towards using kettlebells to get unparalleled results for yourself, your clients and your business.
Your Risk-Free Enrolment
We’re so confident that this program will exceed your expectations, that we’re offering a 30 Day 100% Money Back Guarantee, if for any reason you’re not happy with it.