“Dramatically Enhance Your Kettlebell And Functional Training Expertise And Take Your Workouts And Your Business To The Next Level!
Our unique kettlebell training system will enable you to…
Elevate your kettlebell training to unprecedented heights by incorporating the whole-body integrated advanced kettlebell lifts
Add greater perceived value to your personal training business with little-known kettlebell movement variations that boost athletic performance
Take advantage of how the visual system dramatically impacts on function – your clients will be amazed when their strength and power increases instantly by optimising this vital system
What others are saying…
The content and the delivery of the KTA Level1 and Level2 course can only be described and excellent and very professional. The training has totally exceeded my expectations and enthused me in a new and positive direction. I cannot recommend this course highly enough to anyone interested in functional training. – Craig Reid, Fife Kickboxing and Self Defence
You have not trained till you have swung a bell, and they were true enough to the slogan! Ramon showed us another side of training not many trainers will see. Endless applications for the kettlebell!! Very concise and thorough course program for those learning about kettlebells!! Would definitely recommend it to anyone who’s thinking of getting certified!! – Jab, Singapore
Functionality! That is one of the core values I embrace as an Instructor and it is precisely the same value that spurred my interest in Kettlebells. KTA’s LV2 course is an invaluable step in Instructor development, specifically those geared towards the functional end of the training spectrum. The course is expertly delivered and KTA as a reputable training provider backs their product with continual field testing of their movements and methodologies. I feel adequately armed to coach my athletes/clients through the more demanding drills as taught in Level 2 course. I would absolutely recommend KTA for your kettlebell coaching needs; subject matter experts, outstanding presentation/communication skills and they practice what they preach. – Pasquale Kabi, As Fit As Possible
Here’s some of the powerful techniques you’ll learn on the KTA Level 2 course…
- Why strength needs to be built on top of mobility and stability to truly tap into injury-free strength and power potential.
- How to progress beginner clients easily towards the whole-body kettlebell lifts with our unique teaching system.
- Little-known multi-planar strength progression combinations that boost athletic performance.
- How to find your perfect rack position to take full advantage of this recovery stance.
- Techniques for the snatch to prevent common hand problems and “pumped” forearms, that enable you to sky-rocket your endurance.
- How to use the multi-functional get-up as a movement screen, so you can identify faulty movement and your client can get a fun, challenging kettlebell workout without risking injury.
- How to quickly progress to 5 minute rounds with the snatch and long cycle (clean and jerk).
- How to tap into the many elements of strength and “lighten” the weights instantly.
- How to utilise eye position to instantly increase range of motion and neural drive for greater strength and power.
- Learn whole body integration principles that lay the foundation for “lifetime” health and fitness.
- Correct major and minor technique imperfections quickly with our tried and tested kettlebell corrective strategies.
- How to use bio-mechanical breathing match during cleans, long cycle, and the snatch to increase stamina, protect your back, and gain many other health benefits.
- When to use tension and relaxation during strength and power exercises to maximise performance and stop energy leakages.
- How to thoroughly prepare for the windmill so that it becomes a powerful ally instead of an injury in waiting.
- Fine tune the kettlebell trajectory during the advanced lifts for optimum force transmission.
- Mobility and stability drills to optimise the nervous system – the key to athletic development and a necessity to take full advantage of the advanced kettlebell movements.
- Discover the secrets of real core strength that will have your clients begging for more.
- The key to shock absorption and explosive power – fundamental functional skills that are often overlooked.
- Learn the various components of kettlebell training that will enable you and your client to reduce risk of injury, lift heavier, and become more powerful with functional movement mastery.
Here’s what you’ll get…
- Online Members-Only access to our Private Kettlebell Club for all your training materials.
- Need a refresher course?! As a member you can access it whenever and wherever you need to.
- Video tutorials including detailed technique analysis so that you can put the exercises into practice right away.
- Unique slow-motion clips so that you can learn all the nuances for more effective exercise execution.
- Easy to follow step by step instruction for all techniques and strategies so that you gain a thorough understanding of all the kettlebell training specifics.
- Multi-page notes/pdf’s with everything you need to know about each kettlebell exercise and strategy, so you can follow along with the video tutorials at your own pace.
- Technique-oriented simple to follow assessment procedure for certification
You can take as much time as you need to complete the training. Complete it over a weekend, or a week, or more. It’s your choice!
Access on the go
QuickClips of ALL strategies and exercises covered in the program. QuickClips are designed to be quick access short video clips and basic cues to remind you of the major aspects of each of the strategies. Perfect for when you’re in between sessions – they’re compatible with iPhone and other mobile devices.
Never run out of workout ideas
Exercise Enhancement Drills are drills that combine specific exercises and strategies that will correct faulty movement patterns and enhance performance. Combine them for unlimited program design options, so you never run out of workout ideas.
As a member of our community you will get continued support. You can comment or ask questions on each of the sections throughout the program, or contact us anytime with any specific questions you may have.
Take the course again, anytime you like
You’ll get lifetime access to the program updates. From time to time we will alter, change and add teaching strategies, corrective-exercises, or techniques that we’ve tested and found to be more effective for a particular reason, or we’ll add an alternative for a special population. We want you to have access to all of these latest advancements. Lifetime access to all Online Kettlebell Instructor Program updates – Plus, you’ll get instant notification of when they’re available.
All you need is a PC or laptop, an internet connection, a small amount of floor space, and of course a kettlebell. With multiple viewing options, such as standard resolution and the ability to download, our program is configured for all connection types. 2 kettlebells of the same weight are needed for the level 2 course. All KTA participants receive 10% discount off kettlebells from Wolverson Fitness.
Get started right away!
You can start your program in just minutes from now, so take the first step towards using kettlebells to get unparalleled results for yourself, your clients and your business.
To be notified of when this program becomes available, please enter your first name and email in the form below.