“Discover How You Can Deliver Amazing Results-Based Training Sessions And Become The Trusted Authority On Functional Kettlebell Training”
The KTA Kettlebell Instructor Course is an effective training system that focuses on the movement patterns that the body requires to move efficiently. Utilising specific kettlebell movement patterns and exercises to maximise performance whilst reducing the risk of injury, the KTA Kettlebell Course will address mobility, stability, muscle firing patterns, posterior chain strength, power and SO MUCH MORE!
With a step-by-step process for introducing your client to the kettlebell, optimising the way they move, right through to delivering effective metabolic-based workout, the KTA Kettlebell Instructor Course will give you everything you need to DELIVER WORLD-CLASS TRAINING SESSIONS!
What others are saying…
I was very impressed with the kettlebell course. Having attended many courses in my career, I feel this is probably one of the most professional courses I have been on. Ramon was brilliant – his teaching was clear and concise and he made sure everybody was encouraged and happy throughout the day which showed in the amount of improvements I made at the end of the course. I learnt a lot that will stay with me forever and I would definitely recommend the course. – Grace Ellison, Working Health
Very illuminating and effect method of training. I thought I knew how it would be but I had not expected quite so many benefits – Jackie Astley, Reading Borough Council
Ramon shared his knowledge with enthusiasm, passion and humour, giving each participant his full and equal attention. If you want to really learn the art of the kettlebell enrol now. – Ian Simmonds, Acupuncturist
Being fairly new to the fitness industry I am always thinking of doing courses to improve my knowledge. If all my courses are going to as professional and impressive as this course then I will be a very happy man. Perfect instructors and perfect format, can’t wait to do the advanced instructor course soon. – Kevin Lappin, LA Fitness
I went into the course just looking to get qualified. Now I want to go as far as possible with Kettlebell Training and one day become an instructor. – Morgan Dowel, Fitness First
I thought my knowledge and use of Kettlebells was good, and attended the course in order to become qualified as an instructor in Kettlebells. But I was very surprised and impressed with the presenter and came away from the course with more knowledge and improvement in my skills than I had anticipated. So thankyou very much. – Brigham Dennison, Police Officer and PT
Was expecting a good training course, entered a superb one and left totally satisfied, educated and opened a whole new world to my own training and also my clients. Top class in every way. – David Henry, DW Sports Fitness
Kettlebell instructor course educates you in a way that other courses don’t. Technique & postural assessment go hand in hand with the Kettlebell course. As well as been fun & enjoyable, the course makes you realise the importance of functional training. Excellent! Highly recommend! – Dean Henman, Everyone Active Fitness Club
This was truly inspirational training. I have already encouraged colleagues to attend the next course. Great stuff. Thanks! - John Fenemore, Trilogy Fitness
Here’s some of the powerful techniques, drills and corrective strategies you’ll learn on the KTA Kettlebell Instructor Course…
- The 5 steps to successful swings that will get anyone swinging a kettlebell as safely, quickly and effectively as possible – we’ve taken away all the guess work!
- In-depth kettlebell swing corrective strategies that we’ve tested on thousands of people of all different levels of skill and conditioning, and improved over the many years we’ve been providing kettlebell education.
- A toolbox of unique drills to make it easy to correct and optimise yours and your client’s technique.
- Corrective-exercise for the posterior chain muscle firing order that will produce instantly noticeable results – clients will be amazed when their hip and glute power increases dramatically.
- Specific single arm swing techniques to get this foundation movement to mastery level… fast!
- How to use the multi-functional get-up as a movement screen, so you can identify faulty movement and your client can get a fun, challenging kettlebell workout without risking injury.
- How to train trunk rotation and address asymmetries that will sky-rocket your core strength!
- The secrets to building solid shoulders that will get you pressing harder and heavier than ever before.
- Troubleshoot common errors and fine-tune lifting technique to easily instruct a complete beginner.
- How to increase squat depth by addressing mobility issues – and be able to deep squat safely in just minutes.
- How to increase deadlift weight instantly – no back strain, only safe, effective lifting.
- How to fix the knee collapse that’s common with single leg exercises – single leg stability and strength will go through the roof!
- How to use the developmental lunge to teach lunges to the “un-lungeable”.
- Learn optimal body alignment and gain the mechanical advantage for more power and integrated strength.
- The importance of training the lockout position correctly as a foundation for overhead strength and power exercises.
- Address the often-performed “broken wrist” position that can sap your strength during the kettlebell lifts.
These techniques, drills and strategies will give you a deep understanding of the kettlebell movement essentials so that you can unleash the true benefits of functional kettlebell training for yourself and your clients.
- Prerequisites: Some resistance training experience is required – ie familiar with basic exercise. No previous kettlebell training is necessary. Non fitness industry persons are welcome to attend and are catered for.
- National Occupational Standards: Mapped against D437, D438, D439, D444, core level 3 accreditation: 8 REPs CPD points are awarded
- Certification: Assessments are taken on the day and are technique oriented
- Details will be sent within 48 hours via email once enrolment has been received
- London – February 9th, 8am – 5pm (Saturday)
- The Bankside Health Club, SE1 0SU
- £197 inc vat
Last few enrolments at the early bird rate…
- Pay only £147,
- Bring a friend for half price – that’s only £73, and
- Gain online access to the masterclass entitled “Kettlebell Functional Assessments and Corrective Strategies” valued at £47